Outlook, Foreign Exchange, China, Economy, Japan
Market Outlook - Two monthly forex outlooks are updated here, Mizuho Dealers Eye and Forex Medium-Term Outlook. The first report focuses on short-term opinions from specific commentators. The second report is a more general discussion of factors impacting the forex markets in the medium term (Monthly)
Information and Reports on China - Utilizing its extensive network of offices in China, Mizuho sends out business, market and economic information. Furthermore, Mizuho is realizing a diverse range of RMB settlement solutions and offers a wide array of services and support. (N/A)
Mizuho Economic Outlook & Analysis - Various economic reports that center on different topics including the global economy, financial markets, and policymaking. Japan tends to be the focus as it is Mizuhos home, but other developed countries are represented. Separated into the following sub-sections: Mizuho Economic Outlook & Analysis, MHRI Brief, Market Insight, Monthly Economic Report, and Mizuho Research Paper. (N/A)
- Thoughts on GME and This Week in the Stock Market
- Record Home Price Levels Point to Strength in Post-Pandemic Economy
- The Stock Market Looks Overvalued, but It's Probably Not
- China GDP Growth Surpasses Expectations
- President-elect Joe Biden Introduces His "American Rescue Plan"
- Political Polarization Intensifies with Another Impeachment Along Party Lines
- Metal Demand Has a Bright Future in 2021 and Beyond
- What Happened to That US-China Trade Dispute?
- Civil Unrest, A Rising Threat to the 2021 Economy
- What's in the $900 Billion Relief Plan?
- Long Term Employment Shifts Caused by the Pandemic
- Earnings Provide Positive Surprise Despite Pandemic
- Renewable Energy Under Fire in Texas
- Yellen Aims for Full Employment
- Minimum Wage Research in the Spotlight as a Hike Looks Inevitable
- Non-Residential Construction Soft in the Pandemic Economy
- Views on Interest Rates and the Move in Treasury Yields
- Inflation Indicators Healthy but Still on the Rise
- Risky Assets Sell-off Despite Optimistic Economic Outlook
- The Latest on Vaccinations and What it Means for Growth